RE: THE MOMENT OF TRUTH PART ONE...BURKUTU: THE KILLING SUSBSTANCE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA DESTINY

By 

Victor Kwara     
            
07033760545,
victor kwara34@gmail.com 

  


 Compatriots,it is not in my character to engage anyone in war of words especially on the social media,reason being that I lack the luxury of time and space. However,this reply to my brother-Tom Garba,a native of Kurama from Garu-Kurama but works with www.tgnews.com Yola,Adamawa state was premised on these conclusions by Mr Tom: "...Victor Kwara...emailed me begore replying my piece with insults to my person...never in any way bury the truth...so many of our people have long ago sold their conscience to alcohol...Tom and Victor are the same people...with the same mission to propagate (sic) the injustice metted on...SK...we have the central bounded custom of giya in marriage...I write to wide range of audience with both home and international Awards...accessible over the internet of many other articles that is promoting and informing not only SK but the entire country..."!                  

    For these half-truths filled with fallacies to be published means that Tom Garba went too far! That was a calculated attempt to indict me,incite fellow citizens against me and finally portray SK as peopled by drinkers of burkutu as part of their norm and value! This is the mother of all blackmails and uncharity to a people,the piece under interrogation has long-term socio-political effects on an average SK son/daughter in the future generations which the writer unwittingly never envisaged! Why would Tom go nearby Adamawa and publish half-truths and derogatory piece against a people whose daily voice cries out to make SK egalitarian. My heartach worsened when Tom became too economical with the truth that I insulted him via a mail before writing a rejoinder. For the records,I never sent him a mail neither did I insult him anywhere,in my rejoinder,I only attempted to expose him into logic especially syllogism. I was saddened by calls from friends and allies at home and in diaspora on why I could be that rude and arrogant! I called Tom on phone at about 8:08am of today (3rd/8/2016), in the 58 seconds discussion,O distanced myself from the purported mail. Therefore,Tom lied against me,I find this inciting and a calculated attempt to blackmail me before present and future generations. This conclusion was deduced from the power of publications,this is blackmail and character assassination which I hope,Tom Garba can withstand a legal bite! Let me take Tom down memory lane on the origin and effects of publications.

                   A picture is proverbially worth a thousand words,therefore,the picture of me and SK as painted by Tom is the zenith of all lies,future generations or aliens may curse us! Karl Popper in his book "In Search of a Better World" posits that "...we owe the great European revolution to Johann Gutenberg to Lauven Janszoon as the main force of reformation,European culture began with the works of Homer in book form around 550BC which was the first bible of Europe,Hesiod,Pinder,Aeschylu etc followed. By 466BC,there followed the first scientific publication: Anaxagoras' great work "On Nature",37 years after,Herodotus' work was published in Athens,Plato was the first to recognize the powerful significance of the book and its potential political significance and he adviced that the poets (especially Homer should be banned from the city on account of their undesirable political influence, Prof. Felix M Cleve in 1940 had to flee from Vienna to the West-to New York-just as in 492 BC Anaxagoras had to flee to the West-to Athens.       

                       From all epochs,all books and or published materials are reference points or archives wherein vital information on people and deeds are retrieved,thus,published materials can outlive its author(s) by thousand years,in the case of Anaxagoras,the thoughs expressed in his book by a further 15 hundred years.             

                    Fellow children of our heavenly Father,it is on the strength of the truths Popper revealed to us on the nexus between our past and future life-styles that I seek a redress. The paintings by Tom on me and SK reminds me of an incident between 1339-1339,when Ambrogio Lorenzetti painted the "Allegory of good and bad government" in the walls of the Sala dei Nove in the Palazzo Pubblico of Sienna in the "room of the nine"-nine wealthy merchants who ruled the city in the first half of the 14th century,therein,evil and good goverments were painted for future generations to judge. Imagine the picture Tom is painting and publishing about his kith and kin! Tom is supposed to be a journalist,where is his expected show of the ethics of his profession hinged on investigative journalism for balance/objective reportage? Has Tom ever interrogated  the federal character commission as enshrined in our constitution vis-a-vis appointments into different parastatals that have further left Nigerians in dearth? People are raped,killed,kidnapped with their properties destroyed by gun men in SK,has Tom ever written on same?      

                        I therefore challenge Tom Garba my brother to provide his evidences against me on the said mail and insults within 42 hours,I demand a published apology sent to my mail,published in www.tgnews.com where  Tom works,share in our closed chatrooms which he knows or face a legal bite! If I were Tom Garba,I would not assert what I cannot defend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ham of Nigeria, an expression of identity through the soceity's attire and the relevance of Nok culture

THE ATYAP OF NIGERIA, AN EXPRESSION OF IDENTITY THROUGH THE SOCIETY'S ATTIRE

IS TIWA SALVAGE IN ILLUMINATI?